NGD - 1995 Kelly Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD - 1995 Kelly Pro

Picked this up yesterday from someone selling on CL. 1995 Jackson Kelly Professional Pro. So far I cleaned it up a bit and set the Schaller up to playable condition. It still needs some tweaking, but for the most part it's now playable. EMG in the bridge and DiMarzio in the neck (stock pickups were not supplied).

Pics sent to me by the seller. I will get better pics this week when I get a chance.

That one looks clean. Nice score.

Comment

HNGD, Very nice, I have one and it is my favorite guitar, I would like one in black also lol!

Comment

Oh I hate you. I had to take a DK1 neck and bolt it up to a KE3 body. It plays great and doesn't sound too shabby.

I still remember that guitar show I went to about 5 years ago. Someone was trying to sell a Kelly PRO for $400, but at the time I wasn't into Kelly's. Gawd I want to kick myself in the ass!

Comment

You don't want to know how much I paid for it :p
          The neck needs adjustment, so the action is a bit high now. Should be good in a few days once it settles.

Comment

Originally posted by Codex View Post
            You don't want to know how much I paid for it :p
            The neck needs adjustment, so the action is a bit high now. Should be good in a few days once it settles.
            Sure we do

Comment

$250 for the guitar. $11 in tolls. $76 in gas. 5 hours of driving from CT to Long Island and back. But it was worth it.

Comment

*Jealous*

Awesome score, congrats!
                It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
                ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

That's awesome. I have about the same amount in my Kelly.

Comment

Originally posted by Codex View Post
                    $250 for the guitar. $11 in tolls. $76 in gas. 5 hours of driving from CT to Long Island and back. But it was worth it.
                    Much hate sent your way j\k thats awesome wish I could find another one that cheap

Comment

Working...
                    X