happy/sad day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• happy/sad day

So i decided to trade my Kelly XLR for this...

I'm happy to get the chance try out a Pro Soloist, but i'm sad to let my Kelly go. hopefully my Kelly std w/ a DKMG neck will be enough to satisfy me
    Last edited by jdr94; 11-19-2010, 03:00 AM.

I'd have done the same..that guitar is the mutts nuts!, there is something about white guitars that just looks classy !

Comment

I think you did the right thing, that Soloist looks fucking awesome.
      http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

i know right. white jacksons are just beautiful....as long as they arent a js series lol

Comment

Daniel, I had a 1990 Soloist Pro in Pearl White. The BEST guitar I have ever owned. What year is yours?

Oh, and congrats!
          MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

its the same 1990. if you sold yours to someone in CA then it may well be your old one. i dont have it yet. i think we're both gonna ship on monday so should have it round thanksgiving.

Comment

When you get it, look in the trem route, mine had a small gouge to the wood under the trem.
              MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

will do. i know he said the previous owner put a brass block upgrade to the schaller

Comment

Yep. Thats a good Upgrade.. Damn thing looking good buddy...

Comment

Wow you had that Kelly for all of two days lol? You just posted about it anyways. I can't blame you though. I a Soloist Pro, but the STD model with less flash and it's a damn sick guitar, so the PRO model with better trem, pick ups and dress must be sick.

Comment

different kelly. i had one i got from Trem awhile back that i sold, then got another, then sold that one and got another which was in the family for almost 14 years, then got the kelly std which i modded. but yeah i think i'll be happy.
                      it was another member who just got one off ebay a couple days ago

Comment

Great score bro!!!!
                        If you decide to let it go, PM me first
                        Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

I'd have done the same deal myself, or found something else to sell to make up the cash difference.
                          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by Jayster View Post
                            Great score bro!!!!
                            If you decide to let it go, PM me first
                            Dammit, Jay, I'll fight you for it!

Comment

Originally posted by Alvin_Wilson View Post
                              Dammit, Jay, I'll fight you for it!
                              Standard muay thai rules, right?

All kidding aside, great score Daniel - that's georgeous!!!!
                              Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Working...
                              X