NGD! KV5FR in 2 days!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD! KV5FR in 2 days!

Undamaged too! You guys really scare me with the !*&^% UPS stories. I feel like a kid in a candy store. This axe is sweet. Did a setup immediately, action was high, but the neck is excellent. After adjustments and tuning, stretching, tuning, I plugged it in and melted my amp for 2 hours. I was too cool. Great tone, sustain, playability is an A+. I set the bridge as low as it would go, and then came up with it, the action is better than anything I've had to date. The neck is very much like my KVX10, very thin compared to my DXMG and my Charvel. I'm not sure yet about a painted neck though, but the paint is flawless. The Chinese Floyd looks just like any other MIG Floyd, but there are 4 springs in the cavity:think: The binding looks really good too. I'm going now to take a few pics to post later.
    "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Me wants PICS. NGD threads with no pics really suck.

Comment

Scott

Comment

You guys are great. I love it. I can't take pics for nothing, but here you go:

Group type shot:

"illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

Originally posted by Scooter View Post
          The Chinese Floyd looks just like any other MIG Floyd, but there are 4 springs in the cavity:think:
          It's just a matter of preference. I've always preferred 4 or 5 springs in my Floyded guitars. Other people use the standard 3 or even 2.
          Congrats on the very cool guitar!
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

You got mine. The one I received yesterday was black not the bolted steel that I ordered. My invoice even said bolted steel. I am pissed. Congrats and happy new guitar day to you!
            Looks real nice.
            RR24M -SLATQH- 2 SLSMG's- DKMGT- 3DXMGT's
            CHS2 -Traditional- 2 SC90 Surfcasters
            Tacoma DR14 DM14 JR55
            Ibanez Artcore AM77, AF125NT,AS93

Comment

Congratulations, looks very nice, especially with the binding... just adds so much. Now the look matches the price, about time too.

spencer4hire, that totally sucks for you, hope you get a replacement soon!
              http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Originally posted by spencer4hire View Post
                You got mine. The one I received yesterday was black not the bolted steel that I ordered. My invoice even said bolted steel. I am pissed. Congrats and happy new guitar day to you!
                Looks real nice.
                Huh? He never said that he got his bolted steel by accident. Looks like this was the finish he ordered, so you can't say he "got yours".
                I like EL34s.

Comment

That statement confused me as well.....
                  "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

I think we were watching the same auction. I saw it that day and then the listing was posted in another thread on here and I knew it wouldn't last long so I hit the BIN. That was on Sunday and it actually got here on Tuesday.
                    spencer-Sorry you got the wrong guitar. If it was the same seller I think they would make it right considering your invoice.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                      It's just a matter of preference. I've always preferred 4 or 5 springs in my Floyded guitars. Other people use the standard 3 or even 2.
                      Congrats on the very cool guitar!
                      Yeah, but I usually get an extra spring in the case candy and 3 in the cavity.

Thanks for the replies, I really diggin it.

Comment

Originally posted by Grim View Post
                        Huh? He never said that he got his bolted steel by accident. Looks like this was the finish he ordered, so you can't say he "got yours".
                        I guess I should of used the sarcasm thingy. I was kidding about him getting mine.
                        Tacoma DR14 DM14 JR55

Comment

Kick ass

Comment

Originally posted by spencer4hire View Post
                            I guess I should of used the sarcasm thingy. I was kidding about him getting mine.
                            They did post up another bolted steel though, I would complain...

Anyway congrats man, that looks killer. I love that blue charvel too.

Comment

Originally posted by D-EJ915 View Post
                              They did post up another bolted steel though, I would complain...

Anyway congrats man, that looks killer. I love that blue charvel too.
                              The black one is on the way back and the correct bolted finished one should ship out today! I hope they don't let the blind guy pick it out and send it this time.
                              Tacoma DR14 DM14 JR55

Comment

Working...
                              X