No announcement yet.

New pickup advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Miracle Man isn't certain yet, it's just that it's the most popular choice on the Bareknuckle forum. I'll email Tim again and be as precise as possible about what I'm looking for but I'll buy whatever he suggests as being best, Miracle Man or not. Experience has taught me not to second guess him on this. Whatever I buy, once they're fitted I'll post a full review here.

Comment

Bridge: Duncan Custom TB5 or DiMarzio Super Distortion

Neck/Middle: No idea. I don't use the neck pickup for much but clean.

Comment

Originally posted by Doadman View Post
        The Miracle Man isn't certain yet, it's just that it's the most popular choice on the Bareknuckle forum. I'll email Tim again and be as precise as possible about what I'm looking for but I'll buy whatever he suggests as being best, Miracle Man or not. Experience has taught me not to second guess him on this. Whatever I buy, once they're fitted I'll post a full review here.
        The Miracle Man is DARK. Just so you know.

Try the new Aftermath? I just ordered one. It looks KILLER.
        I like EL34s.

Comment

I have BKP Painkiller in my SL3 and I like it very much. Tight, clear, articulate and rich.

In neck and middle position I still have SD Hot Rails `cause I`m pretty satisfied with the tone I`m getting. If I will ever consider to change them I would probably try YJM Fury.
          Jackson Soloist SL1
          Jackson Soloist SL3 - SD TB-5

Caparison TAT
          ESP M-II

ENGL Savage SE
          ENGL E570 SE preamp

Bogner 4x12 (V30's)

Comment

Working...
          X