NGD: RR24 Limited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD: RR24 Limited

Bought it a few weeks ago already, but have barely had the time to use it. Thought it would be cool to share it with you guys though mint condition, not the smallest scratch!

I just love this axe! I also own an ESP Horizon and this import RR24 is doing a great job, hehe. Right now it has an EMG 89 instead of the standard 81 and I really like it.
    I'd say this is a keeper but hey, you all know what GAS is like, I don't know what might happen within a few years.

Mobile phone pics but meh, they'll do the trick for now.

Love it! One of the few remaining guitars I'd like to get my hands on. Did you get that on eBay from that dealer in new York? I really wanted to pull the trigger on that but just couldn't swing it at the time.
    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Originally posted by RobRR View Post
      Love it! One of the few remaining guitars I'd like to get my hands on. Did you get that on eBay from that dealer in new York? I really wanted to pull the trigger on that but just couldn't swing it at the time.
      Hehe nope, I live in Belgium (Europe) and bought it in the Netherlands
      Too bad you didn't buy it after all, this is one awesome axe.

Comment

Now I'M GASSING!!!!!!!

Comment

Great looking guitar. Love the reverse sharkies - wish they were all done that way.

Hope it sounds as good as my RR24M, which is an awesome sounding axe.

Comment

How are you liking the 89?
            I like EL34s.

Comment

Congrats man, that's a lovely RR for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by Grim View Post
                How are you liking the 89?
                It's an awesome pickup. Very versatile which is a big + for a guitar like this, with just one pickup. The push/pull adds a whole new dimension too, which I love.
                I don't use it very often but hey, it's there when you need it. Compared to the 81 I like this one better, for both rhythm and lead, it's so much smoother. And output, never seen before!

Comment

Working...
                X