Help Identify Fusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Identify Fusion

I have a Jackson Fusion, Bolt-on neck, Schaller/Jackson Bridge, 24 fret Ebony fingerboard. Serial Number 900759. It is red.

I have gathered it was made in Japan based on the word "professional" on the headstock.
    Any info on when this guitar might have been made, what it should be worth aver. or any other info you feel might be pertinant would be very much appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

'Gear

Must be for your Ebay ad.
    METAL, LIVE IT!

Comment

One was offered @ $375 here not too long ago.

Comment

I bought a blue one for $300, but I'm hoping the value has gone up so that I can take out a loan against the equity

Comment

Ok so questions about value aren't popular with the regs. Whatever. I got it. It's not for sale. Can anyone help me date the guitar based on the serial #?
          Is it a Fusion Pro?

Comment

Dinner & a movie too cliche? Maybe the zoo or an aquarium...

I slay me
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Sorry for being a newbie. Must be nice to know it all. I wish I did.
              What should I have done to get some help?

Comment

Based on the serial it looks to be a 1990 . You are correct that it is Japanese. http://audiozone.dk/cm/displayimage.php?album=33&pos=33 Value is going to be based on condition and finish . The plain color would worth less that transparent top .
                Mike
                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

Thank you for your time. I appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by Riotgear View Post
                    Ok so questions about value aren't popular with the regs.
                    Why do you say that? I have three of them. The one I got for $300 used to be Mike's (Model 88). I love that thing.
                    It's not for sale.
                    If it's not for sale, why do you care about what it's worth?
                    Can anyone help me date the guitar based on the serial #?
                    What is so important about dating guitars?
                    Is it a Fusion Pro?
                    Yes, it is a Fusion Pro.

Let's just say the regulars on this forum are a little bit sick and tired of every Tom Dick and Harry popping in, asking how much profit they can flip on their guitar, and posting the discussion on their ebay ad.

This forum was created to discuss the virtues of Charvel and Jackson guitars, not to abswer questions to fly-by-night flippers.

Comment

Wow. You're really cool. I hope someday I'll be as cool as you. How many posts do you think it'll take?

So you figure I should start by not knowing anything about my guitars but rather just discuss their merits? Could you please explain to me how to do that? Thanks for taking the time to correct me. What else do you think I should know?

Thanks in advance cool guy.

Comment

Is this your first time on an internet forum?
                        I only need one more guitar.

Comment

Wow. You're really cool. I hope someday I'll be as cool as you. How many posts do you think it'll take?

So you figure I should start by not knowing anything about my guitars but rather just discuss their merits? Could you please explain to me how to do that? Thanks for taking the time to correct me. What else do you think I should know?

Thanks in advance cool guy.

Don't be such a delicate little dandelion. There's a search function on the top of the forum to begin with to help you find what you're looking for, and be fair- Your questions were all geared to ascertaining worth. Typically that is indicative of someone looking to make some $$$ off it, not someone who wants to play it or is interested in finding parts to complete it as a keeper.

You're free to do whatever you want with your property of course and people here are free to do what they want with their knowledge of Jacksons. Most of us have seen oh, 1000 of these threads, and of those 750 probably ended up on ebay.

Then again, that could be because all the JCF Welcoming Committee members force individuals who were on their way to being full-fledged Jackson fanboys to dump their guitars just to expunge the memory of the abuse they took when they first posted here

Hope you hold on to it- The Fusion Pro's are great axes.

Comment

Originally posted by Vass View Post
                            Don't be such a delicate little dandelion. There's a search function on the top of the forum to begin with to help you find what you're looking for, and be fair- Your questions were all geared to ascertaining worth. Typically that is indicative of someone looking to make some $$$ off it, not someone who wants to play it or is interested in finding parts to complete it as a keeper.

You're free to do whatever you want with your property of course and people here are free to do what they want with their knowledge of Jacksons. Most of us have seen oh, 1000 of these threads, and of those 750 probably ended up on ebay.

Then again, that could be because all the JCF Welcoming Committee members force individuals who were on their way to being full-fledged Jackson fanboys to dump their guitars just to expunge the memory of the abuse they took when they first posted here

Hope you hold on to it- The Fusion Pro's are great axes.
                            I do understand. Thanks for taking the time. I've had the guitar since 2001. I found it in the used area of one of my local guitar stores for $175. Back then I knew very little about guitars but did recognize some of the indications of quality. It was covered with stickers and very dirty. As the years have passed and I've become a better player, I've become increasing more interested in how the guitars I have came to be. I'm no collector by any stretch, but I do have a couple of nice guitars. Besides this one, I have a 2002 RR1 and An American Strat. I'm always looking to learn any thing and everything reguarding my favorites which are my Jacksons. I look forward to spending some time here learning whatever I can.

Comment

Super cool- And you absolutely stole that guitar at $175.....I don't care how many stickers were on it.

Comment

Working...
                              X