NGD Warrior Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD Warrior Pro

Just scored a '90 or '91 Warrior Professional!!

Wooohoo!

This was buried in an ad for a Marshall combo as an afterthought, with no mention of Jackson in the listing. I stumbled upon it looking for a used Marshall. Probably why none of you snapped her up....

Listed at $250, called guy, he wanted to hold off on sale since after he listed it, he realized it has a "short in the electronics." I said I'll take her as is, and fix electronics myself. Knock $30 off for having to do repair...deal. Take her home...battery for active circuit older than dirt, swap out....electronics fixed....lol. Guy must not have had any idea that there was a battery in there, probably never changed it himself. I did research and knew this was worth a lot more than $220...neck-thru, real MOP sharkies and logo, etc... Me happy!

The JCF pros can probably key me in on the year by the serial...J0009xx. I know they were only made in '90 and '91, some sources saying really only '91. I'm guessing '90 based on the zero's, but I'm usually wrong.

BTW...this thing shreds!! With older than dirt crappy strings, and no setup. Can't wait to set this thing up right and let her rip!!

Some quick pics, just got her home...

My Charvel/Jackson Family

Congrats! I'm waiting on one to arrive myself.

Wait a sec... I'm calling the cops! I paid 3x that for mine!
    Last edited by wilkinsi; 04-06-2010, 07:12 PM.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

That thing looks Sweet, I'm not really a fan of the Warriors, but If I saw one like that for $220, I'd be all over it like a Hooker's cunt juice on Tiger's Cock!.

Comment

Originally posted by gordomenz View Post
        That thing looks Sweet, I'm not really a fan of the Warriors, but If I saw one like that for $220, I'd be all over it like a Hooker's cunt juice on Tiger's Cock!.
        I agree, I was never a huge Warrior fan, but I just couldn't pass this up.
        My Charvel/Jackson Family

Comment

Man, that is a great deal. Nice score.

Comment

i hate you, that is all

Comment

Steal of the year!!
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I picked up a cobalt blue RX10D at a pawn shop once for $80. All it needed was a setup and strings. I ended up flipping it cause it didnt come with a case and I didnt want to be the one to ruin it. I regret it nearly every day, Ill never find another deal like that.
                HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Wow, congrats. If the Warrior serials are like the Soloist Pro's, then you have a 1990 model as indicated by the first zero in the serial.
                  MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                    Steal of the year!!

x10

pro series seem to be worth gold as of late, i paid a hell of alot more for my kelly pro

Comment

That's awesome! I'd be so stoked if I found a deal like that. Oh btw I have the same RR3

Comment

unbelievable! You lucky bastard

Comment

Definitely the steal of the year!

The Warrior Pros look so awesome. They should do the WR-1 like that, with the deep bevels, the slanted fretboard and pups.

Comment

That is a fucking awesome guitar and an incredible steal!

Comment

Originally posted by gmbob22 View Post
                              i hate you, that is all
                              Ditto. You had to go and ruin it by saying "I'm not really a Warrior guy"...Let some one get it who likes pointys next time!!! :P

Seriously, insane deal.

Comment

Working...
                              X