kvx10 vs ke3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kvx10 vs ke3

i was thinking about buying another new guitar and i wanted to know wich one is probably better

"Better" is kinda subjective, but I'd have to say KE3. It has better pups, and trem with hardened baseplate (more durable). It's up to you is if they justify the price difference.

Comment

if they had a pro series king v besides the kv5fr i would get one.

Comment

I have both and I like KV10X better. Because I like Vs and it is more comfortable to me than the Kelly. I use the Kelly for a lower tuning which I seldom use.
        "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

hows the basswood in comparison to the alder?

Comment

I don't know. I have an earlier KVX10 and I believe it is alder.
            "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

They're almost equal, being made in the same factory, just a matter of which body style you prefer. KVXs were alder from 2002 - 2006 or so, and IIRC most if not all had the JT-390 bridge.
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

im thinking a black one and put alot of black and white band, skulls. etc stickers like Jeff Hannemans Soloist

Comment

Working...
                X