Current Value of a Soloist Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current Value of a Soloist Pro

So I've got two Soloist pro's and to be quite honest I'm not diggin them as much lately. I can't find any on ebay so I'm wondering how much these go for nowadays. It's got duncans in it and the original case. I'd say it's in pretty good to perfect condition too. I'm not trying to sell it here but I'm just wondering if the price has appreciated in the past couple years.

Originally posted by i likeallguitar View Post
    So I've got two Soloist pro's and to be quite honest I'm not diggin them as much lately. I can't find any on ebay so I'm wondering how much these go for nowadays. It's got duncans in it and the original case. I'd say it's in pretty good to perfect condition too. I'm not trying to sell it here but I'm just wondering if the price has appreciated in the past couple years.
    SUUUUURE ya aren't dude! :ROTF:
    Sorry, we just got burned in another thread by a newb who took our knowledge to eBay without so much as a By your leave!

I suggest this: Put one of those Soloists on eGay, no reserve, start it at $100, and see what fuggin happens!!
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I'd recommend putting "RARE FIND : INDEED SUPER RARE. CONTAINS FLAMING RED MIKE SHANNON PUBE IN THE CLEARCOAT"

The all caps is important so people notice it. That easily increases the value to over $7K right there.

Now the next time you are out casing the peeler bars, keep an eye out for a redheaded ballerina. When she does the inverted firepole straddle, jump up on-stage and rapidly tear a couple of those grimy hairs from her flying v trimmed cooch. Run for the door before the 8 foot tall neaderthal bouncer comes to destroy you. When you get home carefully deploy one of the hairs at the base of the neck and use some thin crazy glue to tack it down. Once it's tacked down give it a couple light coats. When it's all dry, give it a light rubbing with some 000 emery cloth.

The buyer will be none-the-wiser and you will be sitting ona pile of fat loot.
      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Haha yeah, not a fan of graphics but pubes make the neck play like butta.
        And seeing as I'm sixteen I really don't have the means of selling anything on here. So which do I part with? The 90 Ferrari Red or the 93 Metallic Black? Someone needs a double cut les paul!

Comment

Working...
        X