24 Fret RR with 2 hums???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24 Fret RR with 2 hums???

I'm going to snag this up tomorrow for a resell possibly? Did Jackson ever make a 24 fret import/USA with 2 hums? Do you think he routed it?

"Yet, every little piss ant wanna' be death metal wiener will just carbon copy the next phase.." Kam Lee/Massacre

LEFTY METAL HEAD!

RobRR routed a 24M and did a stallar job. Just sayin it's possible.

Comment

Yes, the JS30RR and JS35RR (europe only I think).
      The pic is quite bad but I think I can see the bolt-on neck heel and (with some imagination) the "Jackson" letters on the pickups.

So it might be a JS35RR body with replaced neck... or some kind of special edition. I remember I've seen a JS30RR with yellow binding, middle stripes and sharkfins in a store once.
      http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

That is a production model, they have them in my local GC. Theyre part of the JS series, probably a limited run or something, and are either 299 or 399 new, I forget. Made in India.
        Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

JS series made in India(pretty well made played one). there was a thread on those a while back.
          http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/show...oads+black+red

Comment

awesome guys thanks!
            "Yet, every little piss ant wanna' be death metal wiener will just carbon copy the next phase.." Kam Lee/Massacre

LEFTY METAL HEAD!

Comment

DeathThrashAttack keep us posted if you buy it.
              JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
              Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Is that black with red bevels or just red? My guess one of the new JS guitars they released last month, they're 2 hums, sharkies, 24 fret but I'm not sure about the painted logo....
                Gear

Jackson DXMG
                Jackson JS30RR
                Boss ML2 Metalcore Pedal
                Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
                Blackstar HT5H
                Marshall MC212

Gear I want

Jackson RR1T Black
                Marshall JCM 800 2203
                Marshall 1960A Cab

Comment

Is that black with red bevels or just red? My guess one of the new JS guitars they released last month, they're 2 hums, sharkies, 24 fret but I'm not sure about the painted logo....
                  If it's the one we all think it is it came out last year and is black with red logo and bevels.

Comment

i saw a guitar like that a while ago in our local guitar center

Comment

Looks like my JS30RR FR (black with red bevels). Anyway, they were selling for about $400… till this last weekend. Not sure what happened, but I think Jackson stopped production on them. A “new” model just came out that looks similar to the JS30RR and this one. It is the JS32T. It has shark teeth inlays on the fretboard but no FR and no lockdowns. Ok ya, the input jack is on the upper horn (on the JS32T) where it belongs.
                      Last edited by oldironhead; 02-17-2010, 11:44 PM.

Comment

Yeah its called the XTRR (extreme randy rhoads) it also had 7/8ths the body size, it was made for midgets like Dan Spitz
                        Wish I could add Pics to this thing!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gibsonmac View Post
                          Yeah its called the XTRR (extreme randy rhoads) it also had 7/8ths the body size, it was made for midgets like Dan Spitz
                          The guitar pictured in this thread is not an XTRR.
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

edit: Never mind, lol...
                            Last edited by Sunbane; 02-18-2010, 01:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                              The guitar pictured in this thread is not an XTRR.
                              Well I know that... He asked if Jackson EVER made a 24 fret 2 hum RR
                              Wish I could add Pics to this thing!!

Comment

Working...
                              X