ID on this one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ID on this one?

Can anyone ID this guitar and tell me if this is a good deal on it?
    Please and thank you.
    http://tucson.craigslist.org/msg/1550307119.html
    My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

"You are dog shit in my shoe." -Newc

DXMGT from around 2004-6, made in Japan, possible GC model IIRC. I personally don't like the headstock, so to me, it's worth closer to $ 175-200. But the reviews are OK.
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I've bought a mint black DXMG from GC for $250 without a case in great condition, so go figure. I just "borrowed it" for 30 days and returned it. It was a nice axe, and didn't take long before it was gone again (someone else must have "borrowed" it)

Comment

I don't like the headstock on it either. Thanks for the replies, Ron and Don. Appreciate the ID and opinions.
        My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

"You are dog shit in my shoe." -Newc

Comment

The 3x3 headstock offers a straight string pull that helps tuning stability, even with the crapass phenolic resin nut and standard tuners.

Upgrade to a Graphtec nut and some Sperzels and you couldn't knock it out of tune short of a Pete Townshend spaz attack.
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I'm still jonesing for one of those 3x3 necks with Piranhas... mmm.
            |My CSG gallery|
            (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Working...
            X