Requesting User Reviews on the RR24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Requesting User Reviews on the RR24

Hey, Planning on starting to save for a RR24 as my JS30 doesn't seem to do that well for me, starting issues, friend asked to borrow the JS30 as the strings on his SG had snapped, I took it to his band practise and the tone knob wasn't responding at all, it was already like this but not as bad, It actually responded a little before, I assume it is the Wiring, so any tips on that is mighty appreciated, second is the Pick-up rings, these can be fixed I am aware of but at this moment, The pick-up is on the edge of flying off out the window (Sarcasm), so I thought, Instead of being a little horder and buying whatever is unnecessary and just a want, I am going to ignore it and save for the RR24, probably won't get til november, but I'm willing to make that wait, so any reviews from you guys would be great!

Thanks!
    ~Mazz~
    Gear

Jackson DXMG
    Jackson JS30RR
    Boss ML2 Metalcore Pedal
    Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
    Blackstar HT5H
    Marshall MC212

Gear I want

Jackson RR1T Black
    Marshall JCM 800 2203
    Marshall 1960A Cab

http://reviews.harmony-central.com/r...son/RR+24/10/1

http://reviews.harmony-central.com/r...kson/RR24/10/1
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Yeah 2nd one down there he calls "22 frets rhoads are for emos and scene kids with mulit-coloured hair.". Yeah. Randy Rhoads is an emo scene kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Grahf View Post
        Yeah 2nd one down there he calls "22 frets rhoads are for emos and scene kids with mulit-coloured hair.". Yeah. Randy Rhoads is an emo scene kid.
        What a dick.
        Gear

Jackson DXMG
        Jackson JS30RR
        Boss ML2 Metalcore Pedal
        Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
        Blackstar HT5H
        Marshall MC212

Gear I want

Jackson RR1T Black
        Marshall JCM 800 2203
        Marshall 1960A Cab