Serial Number Database Sharing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Evil Mike View Post
    So i had my DKMG and My Kelly STD setup today, and when we took the neck off both, neither had a serial that we could find, does that happen alot?
    Well the serial #s are not gonna be there! You're looking for seemingly random stamps, like dates or initials.
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
      Well the serial #s are not gonna be there! You're looking for seemingly random stamps, like dates or initials.
      Expect dates and model info in the neck pocket and on the neck heel. SN's are usually stamped on the neck plate but not always. You may not have an SN for your guitar. I had one out four with no serial.

Comment

Ah, I found the one on my DKMG, i can barely make it out on the neck plate, didn't see it before. Can't find anything on my Kelly STD though

DKMG: 9672598

No idea what year its from, unless that falls in with the 2000 range listed above with those KE-7's?

Comment

Ah, I found the one on my DKMG, i can barely make it out on the neck plate, didn't see it before. Can't find anything on my Kelly STD though

No idea what year its from, unless that falls in with the 2000 range listed above with those KE-7's?
          The serial is for an MIJ guitar.

Comment

2004 Jackson Rhoads RR3: 9719063
            My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

"You are dog shit in my shoe." -Newc

Comment

Should be closer to 2001-2002 era.

Comment

hey can anyone help me out with what year this is??

Snow white DK2M Dinky serial 9792375
                Last edited by swanman35; 07-23-2010, 09:10 PM. Reason: i can

Comment

Let me ask you this, friend: why do you need this info so badly?

Comment

Jackson Warrior Pro 1991: J000608

Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

• i dont really need to know cause i o really love it.was just curious

Comment

• 1991 Jackson Randy Rhoads Custom (a RR with 24 frets for Japanese market only) serial J101073 - I bought it new in Japan in January, 1992.

2001* Jackson Stars Soloist SL-J2 serial 901230 - Previous owner told me he bought it new in Japan in 2001, I don't know if information is accurate.

2005/2006 Jackson King V KVX10 serial 9731236 - According to JCF folks it was made in late 2005/early 2006.
                        Last edited by cerberus; 07-24-2010, 12:42 AM.

Comment

• cobault Blue jackson DKMGT: 97229861

Comment

• Originally posted by adoxtater View Post
                            :idea:

If you're is interested, I might be able to setup some form of online web-based database for Jackson/Charvel serials. I'd need to look into it to see how I can create something like that, but would be cool to somewhat automate it. For instance, you could go to a page and "register" the guitar. It could have a form that would ask for:
                            BRAND (Jackson or Charvel. This could be a dropdown)
                            MODEL (text box)
                            COLOR (text box)
                            SERIAL (text box)
                            PHOTO (an upload option to attach a photo of the guitar)

We could start with the most basic functionality and add more features to it later. I have a database server available as well as web space, and would be glad to create something like that for everyone to use.

On the flip side, for people who just want to search the database, we could set it up to where you could search by serial, model, color, etc. and get info on the Charvel/Jackson serials as we understand them to begin with.

Just some food for thought! I'm up for the challenge
                            Im new here so ill go ahead and give my input...Doing a database like that shouldnt be too.. too hard... Hell.. I have never done something like that on a website but have on a somewhat smaller scale in the past.. Got a computer science degree and did nothing with it Been awhile and my SQL is a bit rusty..MS or oracle database hehehhehe

Kool idea though.. Sorta see it in my head too.

Neil
                            GEAR:
                            #1 2001 MIJ Jackson DK-2 (IG Smoke Stack II,IG Pig Iron & 79' Gibson T-Top)
                            #2 1995 MIK modded Fender squire (IG Rollings Mills,SD SC-101, IG Iron Slag)

#3 2001 MIK Squier Stagemaster Deluxe[Fender TripleBucker]
                            #4 2007 MIJ DKMG/DXMG Jackson (IG VOLTS)
                            #5 1985 MIA Gibson SG Special (EMG 85 & H)
                            #6 1999 MIK ESP LTD M107
                            AMPS:
                            1989 Randall RG 100 ES;Randall RH 200;Peavey 412 ms;two Early 70's Woodson 212's
                            ART SGX 2000 w/x15 ultrafoot;ART MutiVerb

Comment

• As she was STOCK
                              Made in India 2001 DK2
                              S/N 01060215
                              color-Red
                              shark tooth inlays
                              chrome hardware
                              Seymour Duncan Designed by in a S/S/H configuration
                              Jackson Floyd
                              Volume,Tone,5 way switch

As She is MODDED.. Plays and sounds really good ..
                              Bridge Pup: 1979 Gibson T-Top (came out of a black LP of the same year.. Believe this might be a neck PuP.. Sounds really good in the bridge though)
                              3-Way switch
                              Volume push/Pull pot ( solo mod)
                              tone push/pull pot (multi- cap mod)
                              kill switch
                              gold knobs with red inlays
                              gold cover for the neck PuP
                              black neck plate & jack plate
                              wrench holder on the headstock

Last edited by Brandenburg; 08-22-2010, 04:13 PM.
                              GEAR:
                              #1 2001 MIJ Jackson DK-2 (IG Smoke Stack II,IG Pig Iron & 79' Gibson T-Top)
                              #2 1995 MIK modded Fender squire (IG Rollings Mills,SD SC-101, IG Iron Slag)

#3 2001 MIK Squier Stagemaster Deluxe[Fender TripleBucker]
                              #4 2007 MIJ DKMG/DXMG Jackson (IG VOLTS)
                              #5 1985 MIA Gibson SG Special (EMG 85 & H)
                              #6 1999 MIK ESP LTD M107
                              AMPS:
                              1989 Randall RG 100 ES;Randall RH 200;Peavey 412 ms;two Early 70's Woodson 212's
                              ART SGX 2000 w/x15 ultrafoot;ART MutiVerb

Comment

• i have a black dk2 pro with black hardware and seymour duncan hss,serial is 9801417 what year do u think it is,regards
                                Dk2 pro in black
                                Marshall jcm900 4502dr
                                Marshall vs200 avt100
                                and diamonds and rust.....

Comment

Working...
                                X