Serial Number Database Sharing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mudlark View Post
    Good luck...took my old ass weeks to figure it out...
    hope this is it is it the url iam posting http://i63.tinypic.com/2h4i2io.jpg is this what ya need

Comment

• http://tinypic.com/1r55f6so

Comment

• That's a 2007- 2008 DXMG.
        If you'd like to narrow the date down you can remove the neck and check the date stamps in the pocket.
        96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

• thank you so iam gussing ity was around a $700 guitar back then soo I pick it up for around 500 don't sound like a good deal to me lol thanks again for the info

Comment

• Well, the '08 Jackson pricelist says $679 MSRP, so street price would've been in the $450-500 ballpark.

Used, they can be had for $300 or less if you're patient, but a Japanese made Jackson has the potential to be worth more than what the used market may dictate.
            Last edited by Mudlark; 01-15-2017, 09:41 PM.
            96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

• so iam gussing mine not Japanese lol

Comment

• Yes, it's Japanese. How did I confuse you?

Comment

• lol sorry heheheh some guy offer me 350 for it I paid 500 he told me it was only worth 300 to 350 lol but I think I will hold on too it for a bit

Comment

• In the US and Canada today, getting $350 would be great for used X series model.
                    It's not uncommon to see Pro series models $300 and less. I saw a Japanese DKMGT with a hard case for $150 last week...they sold for over $800 with case when new. Crazy deals out there today.
                    Last edited by Mudlark; 02-05-2017, 04:12 PM.

Comment

• Here goes : J009000, it seems to be a Kelly KE-4, black woodgrain finish, chrome hardware, dot pearl. The SN is on a sticker at the back of the headpiece, another sticker labelled Made in Japan at the base of the neck. Why does the serial number look suspicious to me ?

Comment

• Sounds like a KE4. Those stickered J0xxxxx serials were usually used on mid-'90s models with no neck plate, such as the KE4, Kelly XL and others.

The numbers aren't date coded, so late '95-'97 is about as close as you'll get unless the neck pocket has readable date stamps. The stamps on those early models can be inconclusive.

Here's the '97 catalogue with the KE4. They only appear in the '96-7 catalogues.

Comment

• Hi folks, I have a 93 Rhodes ex Professional HH,#931370 and a 95 JD-95 Dinky HSS #951012 Joe
                          93 Rhodes EX Professional 931370
                          95 JD-95 Dinky 951012

Comment

• Indeed you do.

Comment

• hi everyone
                              I saw a guitar for sale: a Randy Rhoads serial 1101501.
                              It's korean? It's a good guitar?

thanks in advance!

Comment

• I have a Jackson that's made in China. The serial is CWJ 1328674. I don't know what it is though, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X