please help identify

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please help identify

my jackson is serial #9691158. it is a "dinky/stratish" body, shark tooth inlays, pick ups say emg-hz, tremelo sais licensed under floyde rose and says jackson on it. has binding on neck and headstock, reverse headstock, only sais jackson on the headstock. neck is bolt on and the plate sais serial # and jackson. 24 frets and has a 3 way selector for the pick ups. thanks. jb
    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ackson_026.jpg

It's a DXMG.
    Made in Japan.

I'm sure Ron will be along soon to tell you the year.
    -Rick

Comment

thanks for identity

so how does that rate in the jacksons? what can you tell me about the pic ups?
      http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ackson_026.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
        It's a DXMG.
        Made in Japan.

I'm sure Ron will be along soon to tell you the year.
        2003 !

(I have a 969xxxx DXMG also)
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by bootlegger View Post
          so how does that rate in the jacksons? what can you tell me about the pic ups?
          Great guitars overall. I think the EMG HZ's are shit, but that's my opinion.
          Love the necks on these too.
          -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
            Great guitars overall. I think the EMG HZ's are shit, but that's my opinion.
            Love the necks on these too.
            Agreed about the necks on these. I really like my DXMG now that I put in new pickups. I didn't care for the EMG HZs at all. In my opinion this model is worth about what they're going for used ~250 to 350 in good shape with a case.

Comment

Working...
            X