Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi & Fusion info

Hi everyone

So this is my first post thought I'd introduce myself. Brought my Jackson back in 94 from new. Learned for about a year or 2 and then after other distractions the guitar was put away until recently. Brought a new amp.....strings and cables.

I suspect that this gets asked a lot but I think that my Fusion is a SX with the h-s-h pickup arrangement. If anyone can enlighten me about what sort of pickups these are that would be great. So far I understand that the rail pickup at the bridge is a J-85. Not sure about the rest but they are the standard ones that came with the guitar.

Anyways nice forum and very helpful. Already found out how to stop the resonating sound from the floating bridge springs. Thank god for rubber tubing.

Dave

Sorry guys just realised I've posted in the wrong section. Should be in the import Jackson section
    Last edited by Daveybwoy; 03-04-2009, 12:14 PM. Reason: Wrong section

I've got a few Fusions but they are older than yours.

Someone will come along and post a link to the original catalogs online where they should have the specs for your axe. I'm guessing the neck would be a J50N, but you're never sure.

Welcome and Fusions are great guitars.

Comment

Thanks DonP. After doing a little more investigation I think they are J-50 (neck), J-110 (middle) and J-85 (bridge).

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
        Welcome and Fusions are great guitars.
        +1
        Yes, Fusion SX and I think you're right with the PUs !
        http://audiozone.dk/cm/displayimage....771&fullsize=1
        uva uvam vivendo varia fit

Comment

Working...
        X