No announcement yet.

scored a 750xl.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its not the original case.i'll have to find another 1.but it works for now.
    stop at full speed at 100 miles per hour. the colgate invisible shield finally got em.

Comment

Nice guitar, I love the cherry sunbursts, wish I could find a 750 like that.

filerj

Comment

Originally posted by hunter8 View Post
        its not the original case.i'll have to find another 1.but it works for now.
        very hard to find an original 750xl hardcase here.is that a gator xl hardcase you are using?if it really fits a 750xl,then it is good enough for me to purchase.actually i was thinking of selling mine,but need to find a suitable hcase first,so possible buyer can take good care of her

Comment

I really really need a new hardcase for mine too. Any information would be awesome. I looked at the Hiscox Liteflite cases for LPs, but I don't think they'd fit, mainly because the lid has a large padded section which snugly fits right behind the bridge, which is where the trem would be on the XL.
          http://youtube.com/user/nickwellings

Comment

A really nice one

here´s mine

http://audiozone.dk/cm/thumbnails.php?album=162
            Guitars: Jackson KE-1, JRS-1, SL-1 / Charvel 750XL / Gibson Les Paul Standard

Comment

Originally posted by wanthairspray View Post
              I really really need a new hardcase for mine too. Any information would be awesome. I looked at the Hiscox Liteflite cases for LPs, but I don't think they'd fit, mainly because the lid has a large padded section which snugly fits right behind the bridge, which is where the trem would be on the XL.
              i just found a used hardcase in superb condition.it is brandless ,but really sturdy and comes with key and i think it is for bass but suprisingly it fits my 750xl 100%wait i ll show pics when i have my camera back.
              now my 750xl have a replacement hcase she is waiting for a new owner.anybody interested pm me

Comment

congrats man!
                ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Man, that is a nice one. I love those things, my friend has two of them and I play them everytime I"m there. Looks like you need to hit Budman up for a truss rod cover.

Comment

Man, those are the most comfortable things ever! Nice score!

Surprisingly, it's solid colours for me.
                    Its all fun and games till you get yogurt in your eye.; -AK47
                    Guitar is my first love, metal my second (wife...ehh she's in there somewhere). -Partial @ Marshall

Comment

Originally posted by Burn View Post
                      Man, that is a nice one. I love those things, my friend has two of them and I play them everytime I"m there. Looks like you need to hit Budman up for a truss rod cover.
                      lickily the guy did mail me the truss cover. i do like randy rhodes but it just didnt look good on the 750.
                      stop at full speed at 100 miles per hour. the colgate invisible shield finally got em.

Comment

Working...
                      X