5A colors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5A colors

did any one see that burgendy mist 5a that just sold on e-bay? what do you think is the most popular color for that model. I have a cobalt blue 5a that I put up about 4 or 5 months ago and it did not come close to the 499 that one brought. mine is in at least that good of shape do you think the color was the deal maker or have the model series started going up in price. What do you all think

Cobalt blue and BMM are the most desired colors.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

thanks for the reply another thing Iwanted to know my 5a has a volume and a tone pot but my 5fx only a volume was the 5 a moded or did some just come that way?

Comment

Originally posted by winnjammer View Post
        thanks for the reply another thing Iwanted to know my 5a has a volume and a tone pot but my 5fx only a volume was the 5 a moded or did some just come that way?
        If your 5A has a tone control, it was modded. The 5A came with just one pickup and one volume. Some wound up getting sent back to the factory to get the slanted single coil neck pickup to become the 5FX... when the single coil was added, of course they added the selector switch, and some also got tone controls while others didn't.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I did not know that.
          Joe you are a wealth of information sometimes.
          'Howling in shadows
          Living in a lunar spell
          He finds his heaven
          Spewing from the mouth of hell'

Comment

Thanks Joe. Only sometimes, though.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
            X