Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Model A plus K info

Hi,

I am new to this forum, and I was reading some past posts that suggested that there were only 50 made of the Model A Plus K. Can this be true?? I know I read somewhere that this was a limited edition Koa top, but was it really that limited? If anybody has any info on this guitar or its production numbers, I would welcome any and all info on this Guitar.

Thanks In advance

Troy
    sigpicTroy

"The Original HotRod Guitar"

http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86298
    Last edited by phill_up; 11-23-2008, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Thank you so much for this info. I guess it really was THAT limited. This is quite a nice guitar BTW. When I bought it on ebay in Aug. the person listed it as a Journeyman. But through all the searching I did I could not find a Journeyman that looked like this one. My searches finally brought me to the Model A. I bought it instantly after I read about it really was.

Thanks again for your help with this. I have been doing google searches all weekend trying to find out about this guitar. You were a huge help!!!!

Troy
      sigpicTroy

Comment

so is it the model A+K?
        is it the red one or the natural?

Comment

I have the A + K. Natural finish.

Lovin' it so far. That birdseye maple neck with ebony fretboard is nothing short of awsome. The neck is wider than most guitars i've played but it is also thinner than most too. So it balances out well for me since I don't have long Paul Gilbert fingers.

I can't thank you enough. I guess it feels kinda cool knowing I have such a rare guitar.

Troy
          Last edited by screamin deamon; 11-24-2008, 06:04 AM.
          sigpicTroy

Comment

Working...
          X