Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charvel Model neck How much would you pay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel Model neck How much would you pay?

I am looking at getting a model 2/3 neck but the headstock tip( about an inch from the looks of it) was broked and glued. How much would you pay? It comes with the jt6 lock and everything else looks great from the pictures.

$70 shipped. Then again, I'm picky enough to wait it out for a better and pay around $130 or so shipped. The chip would aggravate the holy hell out of me.

Comment

It's been a couple years, but I paid $65 shipped for a nice Model 2 neck with plate. That was a great deal and no doubt they've gone up, but I'm sure you can still get a good one for under $100. For a damaged one, even if the repair looks great, I think Razor's probably right on. I'd also wait rather than buy a damaged one.

Comment

Thanks guys, I had offered 70 but he counteroffered 75. I turned it down after I read this. I would prefer to get a model 4 or a neck off a king v anywhy. I love the profile on the king necks.

Comment

There's a nice one mounted to my mutt I'm selling
          "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
          --floydkramer

Comment

There's a nice one mounted to my mutt I'm selling
            I wouldn't have the heart to part that guitar out.
            That 88 neck is PERFECT though.

Comment

"Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
              --floydkramer

Comment

Working...
              X