spyder phobia...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spyder phobia...

Hello all. This is my first post here, thought I would get kinda technical. Hope it hasnt been asked..Recently aquired a model 3a in near mint condition. The problem being the floyd JT6 trem. Actually the string lock on the neck. Its missing screws and clamps, and I cant seem to find replacements anywhere.
    I noticed the Kahler 5313 string lock looks fairly similar. Does anyone know if it is compatable?
    Cheers!!
    Last edited by cdub; 07-30-2008, 09:51 AM. Reason: wrong words

try www.wammiworld.com for kahler parts, welcome by the way.
    I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

A member here (Dave, aka Budman68) makes replacement locking plates & screws for the JT-6 string lock.

Screws are here:

http://www.fretsonthenet.com/hardwar...ews_&_Wrenches

scroll down a bit for the locking plates
      Last edited by dg; 07-31-2008, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Awesome! Thank you...

Comment

No problem! Dave is absolutely the best. If you ever decide to swap pickups, he also makes awesome oversize replacement pickup rings for guitars that came with Jackson covered pickups, as well as tons of other great stuff. He's helped make lots of peoples' projects turn out great around here.

Comment

Originally posted by dg View Post
            No problem! Dave is absolutely the best. If you ever decide to swap pickups, he also makes awesome oversize replacement pickup rings for guitars that came with Jackson covered pickups, as well as tons of other great stuff. He's helped make lots of peoples' projects turn out great around here.
            +1 for Dave here. I have some of his string lock plates and screws among other misc items and they're top notch quality. Dave's a super guy!

Comment

Working...
            X