Alert! Fusion w maple board in Boston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alert! Fusion w maple board in Boston

There's a blue fusion Charvel H/S with Maple board at Daddys boston, mislabled "USA Custom" it's in fantastic shape, but my Uber Manly hands feel cramped on the short scale haha!

How much are they asking for it?

Comment

http://www.daddys.com/used/?itemnumber=CHA3376

479, I guess that's not a steal, but it looks almost brand new

Comment

Daddy's thinks all customers are idiots
        Many dealings with them
        Nothing good to say

Avoid
        "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
        --floydkramer

Comment

charvel custom lol

where are the pics?
          480 isnt bad at all. you get a hardshell case and maple boarded fusions are rare as hell
          You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

True, Daddys is sleazy, but sometime they have good deals there.

Comment

I remember those Daddy's catalogs from the late 80's till early 90's. Do they still mail them out? It was like Ebay/Craigslist before the internet. For some reason they stopped sending me them even after I contacted them to renew the subscription so I would recieve them like I had for years.

As a side note I remember the one guy they pictured in the catalog looked like a mean son of a bitch. A picture taken of him as he was going off on a customer on the phone. IIRC he had his other hand wagging his finger violently. Looked exactly like Paul Sr. from American Chopper.
              Last edited by Jackson-Charvel; 01-05-2008, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Well, last time I was in there (my latest moment with them, oh... a year or so ago) and I brought a Kramer Focus up to the register to buy it, they told me "Oh, that's mis-marked... we just got an e-mail from corporate on that one... that's not the correct price"
                Nice.
                Want more?
                OK, how's this:
                Craigslist posting: Rotor... neck problems, other than that and a few scratches, beautiful guitar.
                So I bite.
                I e-mail asking for a description of the neck problems... tell them I'm 20 minutes away and would be happy to come over and tell them if they can't tell me.
                Oh, well, that's sold.
                Back on craigslist 3 weeks later.
                Nuff said?
                --floydkramer

Comment

I should mention that when it came back on craigslist, I e-mailed again and ask how it was that the neck was all of a sudden straight, and now it was an electronics issue (same pics, same guitar).
                  No response.
                  funny.
                  errrrrrrrrm.... AVOID
                  --floydkramer

Comment

Working...
                  X