USA Made??? Value???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA Made??? Value???

Can you tell me if its an usa made guitar?

How much is the value??? There are only 100pieces of this finish...

Thx

Could be, looks to be a bolt on Jackson Dinky strat but pics of the headstock and the neck plate would tell allot more.
    Value is always a relative term. I would say just by guessing its a late 80's early 90's Jackson with a San Dimas neck plate in the 4000-6000 range....maybe $600.to $750 since it appears to have a real Floyd.
    There were several versions of the 'crackle' finishes in all kinds of colors...no real way of knowing at this point how many in that finish.
    Hope that helps.
    Last edited by UNSANE; 10-18-2007, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Hard to tell from that pic. How about a headstock pic, serial number or neck plate pic?
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I've seen a 475 de luxe with that finish...If it's a Charvel then it's a 475..
        My bands page: www.myspace.com/wartexmetal

Comment

...and japanese made...

Comment

here you are:

ok its a japanese... the seller told me...

he bought it in 91 in a germanys shop and payed 1600$.

now i have to decide if i buy this one or a Model 6 from 86 in violet...

What do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by Kingo View Post
              here you are:

ok its a japanese... the seller told me...

he bought it in 91 in a germanys shop and payed 1600$.

now i have to decide if i buy this one or a Model 6 from 86 in violet...

What do you think?
              It's a 475!!What does that truss-rod cover say?

If you're considering both the 475 and the model 6, and they're sort of the same price, I'd personally go for the model 6..Older, but neck-through!

Comment

I would buy the model 6 in a heart beat if I had to choose between them, especially if is one with a kalher (first year made).
                "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

It's a 475 in Platinum Crackle finish which IIRC, was 1989's Limited Edition guitar. I think that they sold in the UK for around £599 at the time. $1600 is well over the top!!

Steve

Comment

Thx for your help... i decide the same but i was not sure if the 475 is a very great deal or not...

And the model 6 has a Kahler

Comment

Model 6 for sure, provided it's in good shape. I would really look over a 21 year old guitar though and make sure.
                      Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

i have a lefty charvel 475 which i changed pickups to dimarzio super 3 (B) and two dimarzio fast track 2 (n/m). i absoulute ly love the thing. only wish i could get a new schaller floyd rose and locking nut for it, but Schaller stopped making their floyd rose left handed, so im stuck with putting an ofr and locking nut in near future. also wish it had the neck like a dk2 which i also own one. Charvel needs to go back to the toothpaste logo the other logo is hidious. IF i can find more lefty charvel 475s in mint condition, for sale, i most definately would buy them.

Comment

Bolt on vs. neck thru... thats the question.

But I've never like that toothpaste loge :s
                          '87 Kramer Stagemaster Custom
                          '81 Kramer Pacer Standard
                          custom made Les Paul
                          VOX Tonelab LE
                          Epiphone Valve Jr. moded!!!
                          ADA MP1
                          BBE 422A
                          Lexicon MPX-G2
                          ADA Microtube 100

AFFA
                          Support Your Local 81

Comment

Toothpaste logos rule. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Charvel3sc View Post
                              Toothpaste logos rule. . .
                              Think you may be in the minority there. Never liked it, personally...

Comment

Working...
                              X