Charvel Fusion Special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel Fusion Special

I just got this guitar last week, thought it would have an awsome tone from all that I read about it. . . . BUT, the bridge pick-up is so weak!!!! love the sound but it is half as loud as my Fender Strat! Does anyone think that a Seymore Duncan Lil' Screamin Demon would fit in the place of the bridge pick-up or has anyone done this?

P.S. I wouldn't really care cause I can always go louder, but when I gig(which is often!) I don't want to have to fuss with the volume on my amp to compensate for the pick-up.

Thanks!

Here are the Duncans on my guitar. I didn't install them, but it looks like they fit with no mods.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Thanks Fett! I actually want to keep the middle single and the neck single and put the small humbucker where the bridge single coil is but looking at the your picture it looks like I can get it in there!

Comment

I may have confused myself. But, that's normal for me. If I helped, you are welcome.

Comment

The other picture is a different model guitar. It had a humbucker in the bridge anyway. So no comparison.

Charvel3sc, your best option would probably be to open up the pickup route so that the current route doesn't interfere with an actual humbucker. (the current configuration is two single coils wired together this gives the pickups a little "wiggle room" to fit in such an odd route)
          Occupy JCF

Comment

Yeah. Mine is a Fusion. And I thought "Neck" when he said "Bridge". Sorry.

Comment

I have the same problem with my Charvel. The neckpickup is too weak..
              My guitars:
              Fender Stratocaster 72 Reissue in White MIM
              Fender Stratocaster 60 Reissue in Candy Red MIM
              Jackson Fusion Professional SS
              Ibanez -nylonguitar

http://www.myspace.com/httpwwwmyspacecomcurtainsonfire

Comment

Working...
              X