X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which model is this?

Quotation?
    Thanx
    Last edited by charvellotic; 09-29-2007, 07:45 AM.

i don't know what model is,but i'm sure it's a very nice guitar

Comment

Well, it doesn't look like anything I've seen before. It's definitely not a 475 (neither is the blue 750XL in the same album). It's not a 3DR, not a Pred and not a Fusion. I'm guessing parts mutt, or an unknown model made for a foreign market.

Comment

Is that a floyd style locking nut? If it is I would say Japanese market only because they didn't release( I don't think ) headstock logos like that and floyd nuts together. The body does look like a predator with a changed neck. I hope it is not a fusion then the intonations would be off. close to a 275 deluxe except wrong logo and the 275 had the round body sides.

Comment

I find it in a japanese online store

Price: 145 euro + shipping fee +tax (it comes from japan)
          Last edited by charvellotic; 09-29-2007, 10:15 AM.

Comment

Definitely a Japan-market guitar. They never switched to the toothpaste logo, so you see all kinds of various dinky-bodied guitars with the guitar-shaped logo. Here's the DK-080-SH from '89. It has sharkies, but the same body & layout:

http://www.jacksonguitar.org/catalogue/j89/89e.jpg

The pink one below is a a DK-060-SH. Maple board, but also very similar:

I think yours is very closely related to these. It's a DK-0??-SH of some kind, imo. Possibly an 060, if they had maple & rosewood versions.
            Last edited by dg; 09-29-2007, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X