Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice score! Congrats!

Comment

Nice. Was it Pearl White to start with?? My Model 6 is the same colour but comes out bright white in cameras :S
      Jason Becker / Paul Gilbert Wannabe

Comment

The clear yellows over time (and exposure to UV light) which changes the colour.
        The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Is there a scientific reason why the camera cannot pick up this aging/vintaging?
          Jason Becker / Paul Gilbert Wannabe

Comment

That's beautiful. I too love how white guitars age.

Comment

Very nice...i love aged white!

Comment

Thanks everyone.....she is in fact all original......for now at least!!!
                I shall at some point fit a Schaller Floyd and Bareknuckle Pickups (Holy Diver in the Bridge and a Mule in the neck) as it sounds a little weak at the moment. I was going to leave it stock but I can't use it as is. I shall however, keep all the original parts so if I need to, I can put it back to original.

Cheers
                Steve

Comment

Originally posted by XxKilgannonxX View Post
                  Is there a scientific reason why the camera cannot pick up this aging/vintaging?
                  lose the flash and try to get pics in Natural Light.. not too much though.. Killer axe though, I have 3 or 4 like it just not the white color.

Comment

Finally, I have a Model 5

> That is the nicest example I've ever seen in that color. Mine is identical,but not pristine. Tommy D.
                    "I'm going to try and work it out so at the end it's a pure guts race......because if it is.....I'm the only one that can win" - Steve Prefontaine

Comment

Nice guitar (and picture). It's nice to finally get the guitar you've been drooling on 19 years ago. I always wanted a V and I got one when I was 35, it's never too late !

Comment

Excellent score. That thing looks perfect.

Comment

Working...
                        X