2 charvels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 charvels

Landed 2 model series Charvels today at the Cinci Ohio guitar show.
    1.A model 88 #0299
    2.model 4-M in burgundy mist. looks to be an 87 because of the JT-6 trem.Electronics are fubar but I have a replcement JE 1000 in my stack of stuff.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Originally posted by straycat View Post
    2.model 4-M in burgundy mist.
    i hate you........
    "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Shit. Where was I, an where was it? I still kick myself in the ass for not going after the Kelly neck-thru Pro for $400 a while back.

Comment

KU don't get your panties in a wad its not a mint one about a 6 out 10 but not a dog either.The electronics are fine just a ground wire from the battery hooked to the red and white bridge hum wires and taped off (some people).
        Cleaned up really well.The neck was all gunked up and the frets were green but a little steel wool treatment and all is well, lots of flame in the neck too.
        Don P it was the usual Fender Gibson show I was the only one that had "metal" guitars and my booth stayed busy.
        It was at Kings Island convention center,I did post the about the upcoming show I guess you missed that post.

Comment

If anyone has a link to the model 88 web page please post it I can't find it.

Comment

Working...
          X