Do you guys Know This Charvel model?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you guys Know This Charvel model?

I got this guitar like 14 years Ago, but I don't remember the model , it is from japan, and i guess it's called fire crackle but don't know the model,

Thanks in Advance

Oz

Is there only one volume pot, a three way blade switch, and is the trem recessed on your guitar?

Could be a Predator:

http://audiozone.dk/CatalogScans/Ch1...9Imports04.htm
    MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

It has just one volume pot, a 5 way switch and the bridge humbucker it does not say jackson

Thanks

Comment

The bridge pickup could have been swapped or the cover taken off.
        MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Its a Predator. Its the same lay out aas the 3DR with the toothpaste logo.
          Nice guitar. Ive always liked the fire crackle.

Comment

yes. i know that charvel. his name is tim. he is a cool guy.
            GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

You have my guitar! It's a Predator. They sound killer with a JB in the bridge.
              Scott

Comment

Working...
              X