Model 3a pair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Model 3a pair

I thought I would share my latest acquisition with you. I have a black Charvel Model 3a guitar that I hot rodded . In fact I bought it new as a Model 2 in 1986 and was my very first Charvel. But due to a bit of abuse she needed a new body and became a Model 3a. She is my old faithful guitar. She is a little beat up but she always goes to gigs and is just a great player. I had to have another one just like her. Even though I have a lot of Charvel I don’t have a Champagne Pink and just had to buy her. (THANKS PLON) Now that my quest for the twin sister is over it is time to get to work and start hot rodding her. The first things to go will the electronics and the tremolo system. I am thinking Dimarzio EVO neck and a Super Distortion 3 in the bridge. The current pups are not cutting it for me. My black one was a Breed in the neck Super Distortion in the bridge, and a 5-way Mega-Switch. I really like those pickups but don’t want the config in both guitars. I am going to put a Floyd on and I am still deciding whether I want to route the nut yet.

Just one more guitar!

Cool man, I got a Super III in my model 2, perfect match for me!
    Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Working...
    X