Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not another what model Charvel do I have. lol

Hi Guys,

I'm a long time Chavel lover, but never actually bought one since the money always seems to disappear quickly...hahah
    Anyway, I just bought a Charvel for $280. I'm guessing that was a good price. Really have no clue. Maybe you could tell me better.
    I think I know what model it is but figured I'd post it up here where the experts can confirm.
    What I believe it to be is a Charvel (Japanese) Model 4 from the 80's in basically mint shape.
    Check link for the guys post from who I bought it. It will only last till he takes it off.
    http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/msg/231862672.html
    Thanks in advance for any info you could give me. I look forward to enjoying this forum and contribute the best I can. thanks

Yep, that's a Model 4 from either '87 or '88. I think you did great at that price. Enjoy!

Comment

Hey did you know the Yankees suck???? Yes they do. Oh and welcome to the board. $280 is a decent price for a model 4. Condition dependant of course.
      We must!
      We must!
      We must increase the bust!
      The bigger the better!
      The tighter the sweater!
      The boys are counting on us!

Comment

[quote=Soloist1;814552]Hey did you know the Yankees suck???? Yes they do. quote]
        HAHA, cant really disagree. Especially with the way they've been doing things lately. Still a fan!!
        Thanks for the info guys. Much appreciated.

Comment

That's right, no bandwagoning allowed here, and don't worry Yankees, i'm the teams bigeest supporter here, and Mr. solo above you , who is a cool dude,roots for a team that really sucks-lol.
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Took you over 2 hours Tommy. Your slacking bro. lol
            We must!
            We must!
            The bigger the better!
            The tighter the sweater!

Comment

shit, this is my first post in this section i think in my entire life.
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

No excuse. At least my team sucks BETTER than yours. We were sucking by the end of July. Took your team till the post season to start sucking.
                We must!
                We must!
                The bigger the better!
                The tighter the sweater!

Comment

I think Craigshit is worse than eBay when it comes to misinformation.
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                  X