New Charvel owner! Model 2 pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mm2002 View Post
    Good call G!!! I just pulled the neck off mine and found a 1921 jefferson limited commemorative stamp.....it's worth $31.00 according to ebay! Thanks!
    oh, I didn't mean to look for stamps in the neck pocket. I meant to pull the neck off and then go take up another hobby - like philately
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
      oh, I didn't mean to look for stamps in the neck pocket. I meant to pull the neck off and then go take up another hobby - like philately

Isn't that spelled FILLATIO?
      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Originally posted by Cory View Post
        I remember reading somewhere that Charvel released a maple board model 2 in Japan for a short while. Can someone confirm this or correct me?
        Cory
        Good question, anyone????
        E = Fb

Comment

The Japanese models at that time show more models that never made it here. Variations such as a model 1 vintage bridge maple fretboard, pickguard 2 hums; HSH config, and interestingly enough there is a Model 1A (SSS) with a JT-6 Japanese model cool...

Comment

Originally posted by mm2002 View Post
            Isn't that spelled FILLATIO?
            ah, fellatio. I remember it well
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Nice score, mine is an 86' with Kahler, Breed and 72' Marshall knob.
              Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Nice score! Looks sweet with the maple board.
                Ahhh...blue Model 2's rule! I'll pimp out a pic of mine too.

Comment

I'll throw down my red 86 just for kicks

the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

heres another red!
                    METAL, LIVE IT!

Comment

Man, those are all super cool! thanks for sharing the pix.
                      E = Fb

Comment

Working...
                      X