Which Charvels have thinner neck radius'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Charvels have thinner neck radius'

I what to find some of the old Japanese charvels (I'll go for a Japan Jackson too)that had a thin neck profile. I had one and I sold it. I am assuming it had the 12-14" radius like the lower end new Jacksons currently have. Can anyone help. I don't what to buy a low end Jackson to get that neck profile. Here is a picture of the neck I used to have I currently have a 86 model 6, 96 Jackson DX1, and a Jackson RR5 and what a guitar with a thinner neck.

I'd go with what you had before, which was a Fusion. Another thing you may have liked about it was the 24.75" scale length. They pop up all the time on eBay. Can't miss 'em even if the seller is clueless, because they were the only bolt-on model with that logo & 24 frets. I haven't played many of the other toothpaste logo bolt-ons, but the few I've played seemed to have thinner necks than most of the Model Series I've played (not that the Model Series are thick or chunky, by any means). So maybe a 375,475, or Predator would suit you as well.

Comment

The 475, and concept models also have a very thin profile.
      METAL, LIVE IT!

Comment

Would the 475 have a thinner profile than either the 374 and 275? Seems like they would all share the same necks. Similar to the earlier Model series. I know my Predator seems like a thinner neck than the Model series.

Comment

I know that my model 6 has a thicker neck then this neck so did my model 4 and the surfcaster neck I had.

Comment

well, at least you know what you what.

Comment

Working...
            X