Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• History/Information on Import Charvels

Hello Everyone,

I have been able to find many web sites on the history and manufacture of USA Charvels. I have not been able to track down a good resource for information on import Charvels. Does anyone know of any?

Thanks,

-Rufue
    Jackson: DK1
    Charvel: CS (CSB), SD (RGF), SD (Bullseye), SD '83 (HRF)

Re: History/Information on Import Charvels

You are now a member of the best resource website/board (JCF) dealing with Charvel Model series guitars. Search and ask away.

Brian

Comment

Yeah, use the search function FIRST, or just mosey on through this here forum.
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Rufue, there are some scans of late '80s Charvel catalogs at http://www.jacksonmuseum.com/. Look under Archives => Salesfolders. In order to search the forum here, it helps to know the model names to search. Many (but not all) can be found in the Gallery, or in the Import Charvel Bluebook thread. Have fun!

Comment

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the help. I have been watching the eBay auctions for Charvels and have been interested in some of the 80's imports but I did not know a Model 1 from a Model 5. Now I have a good idea about what to look for.

Thanks again,

-Rufue
          Jackson: DK1
          Charvel: CS (CSB), SD (RGF), SD (Bullseye), SD '83 (HRF)

Comment

Working...
          X