I got my black Model 2 today. AHHHHH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got my black Model 2 today. AHHHHH

This is the guitar I bot when I was bored and it had shitty pictures. Well, it is just beautiful. It is as black as black can be and shiney as hell. Virtually no fret wear. Serial Number 233609. The neck is fine. Here is what is killing me. It has a US Kahler trem and nut. The previous bozo popped the trem over the studs and I don't have an allen key to loosen the nut to reset the trem. I will have to wait 'til Saturday and walk to the flea market to get a key. All I can say is, this guitar is just too to. You may already know this, but a Model 2 is just plain geetar.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Re: I got my black Model 2 today. AHHHHH

Congrats!..My pearl white Model 2 was my first plunge into the Charvel/Jackson line. I got it within a year of starting to play, and it took me close to 10 yrs to figure out it has one of the best necks, after playing several other, more expensive (Non-Charvel/Jackson) guitars during that time period.

Yours sounds to be one of the earlier models with the Kahler traditional trem. BTW, the locking nut takes a 3/32" allen key.
    "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Re: I got my black Model 2 today. AHHHHH

Originally posted by MetalMedal II:
      Congrats!..My pearl white Model 2 was my first plunge into the Charvel/Jackson line. I got it within a year of starting to play, and it took me close to 10 yrs to figure out it has one of the best necks, after playing several other, more expensive (Non-Charvel/Jackson) guitars during that time period.

Yours sounds to be one of the earlier models with the Kahler traditional trem. BTW, the locking nut takes a 3/32" allen key.
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks, I figured I would just buy a lot of little Allens and see which fit. I have a 375DLX Amber Flame Maple. I thought that was pretty. This one is just "BAD".
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Working...
      X