E- Play 750 XL ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E- Play 750 XL ?

Does anyone know what is up with this axe?
    This is third time he has listed it.
    I personally think he is giving it away.
    I was about to put mine in the Classifieds.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=3731508788

Re: E- Play 750 XL ?

For some reason, maybe I have not been logged in 24/ 7 [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] , I can't post in the classifieds. [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img]
    I was on the old site, & then moved to this one quite a while ago. [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

The rules say you can't post in the Classifieds until you reach 50 posts.

Welcome back, though. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

And what he's asking for BIN is bordeline fair to overpriced. You can sometimes get 750XLs for less.

But if you really want it, go for it. They're the best Charvel model ever made, that's for sure, and that one looks fine.

Comment

Thanks for the response.
        I have a 750xl like the one in this auction.
        I was thinking of selling my geetars.
        Their asking price must have hit the deck.
        To get the quality, sound, & flame of these for $500 anywhere is suspect.
        Schecter, ESP, etc... are not even close.
        Life goes on.

Comment

I have been watching that one also.If you can get for his opening bid it is a good deal.It sound like it has been messed with a little.No logo , old style floyd post in wooden dowels(should have pressed in inserts).

I paid $500.00 a piece for both of mine.One was bought from a board member(Archtop)and is extremely clean.The other was bought on ebay and was rather beat up.Both play better than my SL1 IMO.
          Mike
          --------------------------------------------------------------------
          SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

I agree these guitars are incredible for the money.That particular one does have too many modifications for my liking.$500 is usually the baseline and better condition ones go for more,and the trans amber seems to be in bigger demand.

Comment

Thanks again for the replies.
              I did not realize that one was so hosed up.
              Mine is as cherry as you can get. I was & am quite happy with it.
              It doesn't have the Mid boost, & the 5-way is now a 3-way ( when I recieved it).
              I am not a big "It has to be completely stock"
              person.
              Of course my Jackson is another story.
              I remember when these things were at least $700; & many forum members were grabing the best ones out there.
              Well shit changes & the economy sux.

Comment

The bridge modifications are what worry me on this one. If it's really fucked up, that takes expensive professional work to repair. So you really have to add that to the selling price to get the true cost of the guitar. Personally, I'd say this would be gone quickly for $500 given the nice flametop.

Comment

Heheh, I paid $260 for the one I traded Greg Crowe a few years back. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Great guitars, and worth every penny of $500+.

Pete

Comment

Yeah, does that auction say there was a Badass bridge on geetar?
                    WTF is up with that.

Comment

Working...
                    X