Just Got a New Jackson for 75 bucks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Got a New Jackson for 75 bucks!

Hey guys, I dont post often at all here, or even at all, kinda just like browsing but im going to try and get more active since I've got back into owning jacksons been through a whole hell of a lot, but sold em, now im back into it again. I'll post about previous, what I've owned, etc. Right now I gotta show you guys this jem I got for 75 dollars! Its a 94 PS-4 with the trans-red finish it looks killer the grain on the wood shines through like something else! Got it at the local music go round, the manager had it sitting in the repair lot without strings it needed a new trem bar, string lockers?(tiny blocks that hold the strings in) and locking nuts. Had a tag of 200 on it, but I asked the guy how much he'd give it to me If I'd repair it. He said 75 and I ran off with it! cost me 5 bucks in spare parts (havent got the trem bar yet, but will soon!) and its working again.

This thing plays like a beaut. low action, great neck. And after taking it to my cousins store for him to get a good look at it, seems the stock jackson bridge had been replaced with a dimarzio super distortion! WOW HOW KILLER! Heres a Pic of it I took, I'll try and get more up of my other jackson soon as I can, its a stealth ex wine red, its killer too! I'm rolling in the jacksons baby!

Re: Just Got a New Jackson for 75 bucks!

oops so new i forgot which thread i was in hopefully an admin can move me! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Sweet Deal! I cant see the pics though [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] im just seeing a red cross

Comment

http://forums.megadeth.com/attachmen...achmentid=3465

oops! that doesn't work. . .

Comment

Sounds like you stole it! Those guitars do play really well. Nice added bonus with the pickup! Enjoy it!

Comment

Well im on the Megadeth bb, and I dont have a place to host images and the megadeth bb, lets u upload so i thought i'd try that, I can see it, but I guess you guys cant!, how do you get images on here without a site that hosts them?

Comment

Working...
            X