Here's my Van Halen mutt I built

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's my Van Halen mutt I built

Well It started life as a charvette, then about 3 years ago I painted it flat black with neon green stripes that didn't turn out to well, so a little later I painted it the 5150 colors. As I was painting it It fell about 3 times cracking the body in a few places. So I put it away for years. Then last week I decided to try to put a maple/ maple peavey axcelerator neck on it with a peavey floyd. The neck looked just like a kramer beak neck but it just wouldn't work so I went back and did the charvel neck, a chrome tremlo, and a Jb that I got months ago. It plays really nice and sounds great with the JB.

I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Re: Here\'s my Van Halen mutt I built

NICE! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Can you make the pic any larger? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Probally [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

If anyone could point me to a free program to downsize my pics it'd be cool though.

Also if anyone needs roadrunner parts I have a lot I put on ebay this evening as you can see by where I took the pic of the guitar [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Drsracing:
          Probally [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

If anyone could point me to a free program to downsize my pics it'd be cool though.

Also if anyone needs roadrunner parts I have a lot I put on ebay this evening as you can see by where I took the pic of the guitar [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Are you running XP? If so, go to http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/h.../powertoys.asp and download the "Image Resizer". You then just right click on an image (or group of images) and then select "Resize Pictures" from the menu:

I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Another thing you can do is to use an HTML IMG tag instead of the UBB code thing. You can control the size of the image by adding a WIDTH attribute.

This is using your picture with an HTML tag that has a WIDTH attribute of 640.

I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I've actually blown up 3 computers in the past month, so right now I'm running 98 on a computer I made out of parts. I didn't like XP, or ME that much so I don't know what I'll do when I build another 1. I think I might have something called image expert that might resize the pics I have to go look though.

Comment

The best freeware image editing program I've found is IrfanView. Should work with any version of Windows.
                Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Originally posted by YetAnotherOne:
                  The best freeware image editing program I've found is IrfanView. Should work with any version of Windows.
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">IrfanView is the best of the best, plus it's free. Have you also tried out the Filter Factory filters?
                  Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

Working...
                  X