Charvel model.....?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel model.....?

Well, i'm going to own an used charvel and I wanted to have somes informations on it.I think it's a model 3 since it gots a 5 ways switch, an passiv electronic HSS,a khaler , a volume and a tone.
    How can we know were it's comming from ( US or japan) ? since it isn't the logo guitar's style, but on the neck/body jonction, under the serial number, it's written USA.
    This guitar cost 270$ used.
    So thanks for giving me some informations [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    (Ps: don't take care of my English, i'm french [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] )

Re: Charvel model.....?

So you're saying you've got a bolt-on, HSS config, tone and volume control, 5-way blade switch, script logo'd Charvel with a Kahler??

I'd say it's a 375DLX (which is made in Japan), but it's been modified. At that point Jackson/Charvel stopped putting Kahlers on production guitars.
    Occupy JCF

Comment

hey pellou, I said it was probably a Schaller, not Kahler [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

That's the tremolo that would be on the 375...
        Occupy JCF

Comment

Ok ,thanks for the quick ansmer [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] , and chacal you're write I made a mistake it's a Schaller! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
          X