My Charvel Model 5A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Charvel Model 5A

It plays like a beauty and the J95 is actually pretty good. I might change it in the future, but it will stay for now.
    Last edited by The idiot; 07-31-2006, 05:09 PM.

very nice. Doesn't it make you feel all warm 'n fuzzy to make a mistreated guitar good again?
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG
      very nice. Doesn't it make you feel all warm 'n fuzzy to make a mistreated guitar good again?
      You know what, now that you mentioned it, yah, it does feel pretty good. Ahhh, she's my second baby, first being the stuff dog of course.

Comment

that 5A is my fav of all Model series guitars.. good score!!

Comment

Welcome, and yes, those 5a's are excellent guitars as I have one as well. Enjoy it -
          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

nice...I can't believe you found a black one...
            www.myspace.com/goreality1

Comment

Originally posted by magh8
              nice...I can't believe you found a black one...
              I heard that in general 5As are pretty rare, I'm guessing by your response that the black versions are the hardest to find?

Comment

yes they are.I have only come across white,blue,red,and plumb ones so far.I have never come across a black one.I have a plumb or what ever color they call it?

Comment

i had one. it was really sweet. kinda regret getting rid of it!!
                  GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

isn't that the rose mist or some shit like that???

Comment

it is supossed to be "burgundy mist" like the 60's fender color....but it's not even close. i'd call it more of a pink with platnium. i had a custom shop in the same color and they called it "burgundy mist". go figure.
                      GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

that's right.Iknew it was some kinda mist

Comment

I had one in black cherry for a brief period... then I got out of my 1-hum phase again.
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

deleted
                            Last edited by SGplayer; 07-14-2006, 11:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam
                              I had one in black cherry for a brief period... then I got out of my 1-hum phase again.
                              hey that's mine now..it had a very small dent just above the trem post right???
                              Last edited by magh8; 06-26-2006, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X