Model 3 or 4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Model 3 or 4?

Most desirable Model series guitars (in my opinion)

Model 3DR Firecrackle
    Model 4 Firecrackle w/ Sharkfins.
    Model 6 Firecrackle
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Somthin like these

Later BB

Comment

ummm Brad... Can you change that pic?? That's my 3DR now. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
      Occupy JCF

Comment

Will do I'll change and I'll just replace this one give me a bit O time.

Later BB

Comment

Hey Brad! How the hell are ya bud?

Dave->
          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Been good busy as hell. Picked up a bunch more Axes no Charvels though, 2002 USA Tele,1985 SG, 2003 ES-333,2003 Les Paul Standard AAA with Burst Buckers. My latest project is a Early issue Jackson P-4. I'm keepin the electronics Stock but redoing the finish to somthin very uniquie that I have finally perfected should be done in a month or so. I may pickup a San Dimas 1984 still have to verify wether it's legit looks to be all good I'll Post Pics if the deal goes through.

Anyway I'll be checkin in regular for the winter I see things have changed a little around here lots of new names.

Take Care Dave

BB

Comment

That's great, keeping busy keeps ya outta trouble right? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Keep in touch when ya can, and take care!

Dave->
              Dave ->

Comment

What the hell? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

If everyone is so gaga over the Model 4, how come when I post mine for sale in the classifieds I don't get a single response?

Comment

Originally posted by jeff300:
                  What the hell? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

If everyone is so gaga over the Model 4, how come when I post mine for sale in the classifieds I don't get a single response?
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well, I can tell you by looking at the ad you posted, some buyers are not into making offers for items because they feel they may insult the seller if they offer too little. Maybe you should put a price on it and if no one hits it, you know your asking too much for it and it may be worth it to just keep it for yourself [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                  Hope that helps,
                  Dave->
                  Dave ->

Comment

Working...
                  X