Model 3 or 4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Model 3 or 4?

[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RQDgAnYVk*gkg1BN85pUXum*NUyPJ4WRbWMev5uKB1GF2SPIp eurevZ3Sujkzz4xlr5L8CofEvEg*ZsbgrxiFHVmCoYXOsy3xDb 2wJ42L44/jax.jpg?dc=4675380813241063557[/img]

Did someone say FIRECRACKLE????? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Dave->
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Oh....now that's just evil, Dave! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Dana <~~~
      '85 Rhoads Custom
      '86 SD Str*t
      '86 Model 4 (5)
      '87 Model 1
      '87 Model 6
      '88 Model 3DR
      '90 650 XL
      '94 KE-3
      '97 DR Amberburst
      '97 Dinky BOFlames
      '05 SD Copperhead

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Dave->
        Dave ->

Comment

Sorry, but I'm gonna have to trump you on the evilness....

[ July 09, 2003, 06:42 PM: Message edited by: TEKKY ]
          Occupy JCF

Comment

Trump me all you want, mines better........ [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Dave->
            Dave ->

Comment

Uhhh uhhh... mines better! Mines got firecrackle AND skulls!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              Occupy JCF

Comment

I have the solution. You guys just send all your Firecrackle guitars to me here in Texas, and I'll decide which one is the most evil. And I'll even store all of 'em here for ya, too. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Firecrackle belongs in a hot environment like Texas anyway. hehehehe
                Dana <~~~

Dave...your Model 3 is boxed and ready. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                '85 Rhoads Custom
                '86 SD Str*t
                '86 Model 4 (5)
                '87 Model 1
                '87 Model 6
                '88 Model 3DR
                '90 650 XL
                '94 KE-3
                '97 DR Amberburst
                '97 Dinky BOFlames
                '05 SD Copperhead

Comment

Your always so nice and generous aren't you Dana! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Dave->
                  Dave ->

Comment

SWEET JEEBUS!! Those are some damn evil looking guitars!! My 650 in white that's aged to cream with the black hardware and black strings looks pretty darn good itself, but in a different kind of way.

OK, so my original plan was to buy this guitar and sell it online to make a few $. It's a Model 4 with a Kahler in solid black. Stock electronics, including the mid-boost. I bought it for $100 out the door, with another $25 on top for a silver Charvel chainsaw case. So $125 and it was in my hot little hands. These things have been going on eBay for $240-$300 this past month, so I was looking at making myself a tidy little profit.

OK, here's the problem. I got it home, plugged it in, and fell in love. I can't bring myself to sell that thing, it is so ME. I have decided to fix up and sell my Stealth instead, so be watching for that in the classified section soon.

Comment

Woah.. I gotta get me one of those. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm having a lot of trouble putting mine down. You know when you think you're done playing, so you turn the amp off, next thing you know your you've turned the amp back on and have been playing like another 20 minutes? I've done that like 4 or 5 times already tonight. I also bought a BOSS TU-2 tuner and a power adapter and daisy chain so I can run all of my effects without trying to find which ones have good batteries and crap like that.

I've just been mainly trying out using the pickup switches as kill switches, since there are 3 individual ones, one for each pickup. I am also practicing quick pickup changes while playing, where I turn one off and another on without missing a beat.

Comment

that is something that I consider to be the ****tier part of the models: the toggle switches. I am going to rewire the entire bunch in my guitar, so that I can use it in a more useful way!

Harrald

Comment

I think they're great!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

each his preferences [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] the only thing I really hate actually, is that I can't switch with one flick from bridge to neck (wich will be changed), because that are the PU's I use, the middle one is pretty useless.

Harrald

Comment

I just traded my Peavey Wolfgang for Crankdaddy's Model 4. I should have it by Friday. Jackson Floyd, w/ Sharktooth inlays. I always wanted a Model 4 when they came out, now I finally have one. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X