Opinion of guitar to buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Opinion of guitar to buy

I'd have to agree with others here. The Model Series axes are top notch. I scored a Model 2 and it's a fight between it and my DK2. For an old girl she can still turn the tricks. The JT6 trem works very well. I was going to replace it with a Floyd, but it just works so well it would be a waste of time. Some like the stock J90 humbucker. I wasn't super impressed with it, but it did sound pretty good. If you can find any Model Series guitars, jump on it. I plan to make some future Model Series purchases myself. As far as Jackson guitars go, hell, most of em are great to me. Look for the Professional Series axes and look into the current Pro lineup.

Comment

Model series Charvels are great, I agree with everyone. I buy them cheap and replace the pickups and trems and have great guitars for little money.
      shawnlutz.com

Comment

Well soon i will have 2 model series guitars and hope to have a collection of them over time... everyone that picks up my model 2 says hey now thats a nice axe... so i am gonna keep with the model series until i have money to go and buy a serious Jackson hehehe
        [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
        X