Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 5 way switch, but only 2 pups?

Originally posted by axtogrind:
    OK, now that I've read about 150 of these wonderful posts, I'm curious - why did you guys pass on this?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=2516887522

My 'new' (I bought it) Model 5.

I mean, I'm glad you did, because the thing looks like it hasn't been played, and I couldn't be more happy with it... but now I'm paranoid. Sure, it wasn't the best listing in the world...

Why did I win @ $247?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I think for some buyers, the reason was because the seller had no feedback, and that scares the hell out them, and for a good reason too. Nobody wants to be screwed out $250.00. I'm not saying all new sellers are going to screw you but buyers are definately less willing to buy from a new seller.
    Don't be paranoid at all, you got a beauty there and it was a fair price too!
    Enjoy! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Re: 5 way switch, but only 2 pups?

Originally posted by budman68:
      I think for some buyers, the reason was because the seller had no feedback, and that scares the hell out them, and for a good reason too. Nobody wants to be screwed out $250.00.
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">True, and it is a hassle when it happens, but a little credit card fraud protection goes a long way (when using paypal and a credit card, you get two layers of protection - three, if you count ebay's)

Turns out he's a lawyer in Texas, and I'm (damn!) a lawyer in Florida, so he would have been in deep doodoo if he had screwed me.

I love it.
      atg
      The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Working...
      X