No announcement yet.

Okay, this is getting out of hand....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Okay, this is getting out of hand....

Man I sure would like that 88.
    I have never seen one in a pawnshop yet but I will someday.I'm the worst pawnshop junkie,on vacation I'll hit every one I pass, drives the wife crazy.The model series are great guitars,I've had many sold many and never had a bad one.Like to have a truckload.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by guitarforceone:
      Budman...you know I have to bring it out now and then just to mess with ya. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] I need to take an updated one. There are more now. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
      Dana <~~~
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img]
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Hey, sometimes I REALLY miss Austin for this very reason: pawn shops! I can't tell you how many great deals I've found out there. For example, I got my Marshall JCM-800 2210 for $350.00 with a small trade-in. I also once bought a Kramer Focus 2000 (ESP-made import) with original Floyd for about $120.00.

Sigh.... the good old days.
        [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
        Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

Funny... I just bought a Model 5 in Austin and had it shipped to me wayyyy the hell over in Florida.

What is it about Austin and Charvels?
          The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

OK, the World-Wide JCF Shred-fest will now be held in Austin, TX.

Bring your plastic, a dolly to carry all the guitars back, and your sleeping bags!!!
            Occupy JCF

Comment

Damn, I was considering making you an offer for that One hum, Sharkfins Charvel, but damn. Looks like mm beat me to it. Plus, I don't think you'd fancy shipping to England. ;D

If you wanna ship any of those to england, gimme a shout yeah? I'll rustle up some cash. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Especially the one EMG Charvel top row second from left. *sigh* If only I had money. And I don't.

[ April 13, 2003, 04:19 AM: Message edited by: Luke ]

Comment

axtogrind...funny, I know a guy on another forum who just found a Model 5A in a GC in Florida for $299. I almost bought it, but had already committed to buying another Dean at that time.

Luke...mm didn't by my Charvel 88. I paid too much for it and can't let it go without at least making my money back on it. I would be willing to sell it if I could make back what I have in it. Not crazy about shipping overseas though.
                Dana &lt;~~~
                '85 Rhoads Custom
                '86 SD Str*t
                '86 Model 4 (5)
                '87 Model 1
                '87 Model 6
                '88 Model 3DR
                '90 650 XL
                '94 KE-3
                '97 DR Amberburst
                '97 Dinky BOFlames
                '05 SD Copperhead