Finally bought a 625 acoustic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally bought a 625 acoustic

I've always dug these. I haven't seen this color too often. Looking foward to getting it.

web page
    [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    Good deals with:
    Metal Medal II, Tonyl11

Re: Finally bought a 625 acoustic

Nice!

Looks to be in great shape too!

CONGRATS!
    Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
    Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

nice catch! these are killer guitars. I have never seen that color before.

I have the cherry sunburst, w/ bound extended fretboard and headstock, and the body on mine is rosewood. your looks like mahogany.

the one modification I found necessary on mine was putting some good quality tuners on.
      the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Yeah, I've never seen that color before either. The color looks similar to yours except mine is darker around the edges. Yours is a 625C isnt it? Thanks for the heads-up on the tuners. I'll check them out when I get it.
        Good deals with:
        Metal Medal II, Tonyl11

Comment

yeah mine is the 625C. my pic sux and the colors are not well represented, but yeah mine is cherry red fading into yellow, but in the pic it looks like brown on the bottom due to my old digi camera's failings.

I love mine, it is my main acoustic and gets played all the time.

let me know how yours plays when you get it. all mine needed was a set of Schallers and bam! it was on.

Comment

hey Skorb,
            I got it and man it is in nice condition. I can hardly find a mark on it. It really sounds nice both acoustically and thru my rig. This was a score for what I paid. I'm really happy with it. You are right about the tuners though...pretty cheap. Oh well, easy fix. Later!
            Good deals with:
            Metal Medal II, Tonyl11

Comment

cool, good on ya!

Comment

Working...
              X