Unknown Model ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unknown Model ?

New guy here, so have pity on me. I'm one of those drummers that thinks he can play guitar. ( been drumming off and on for 20+ yrs ) I picked up a few bandmates axes over the years, and learned to plink a little. ( hey, they played my drums when I wasn't lookin,....fairs fair !! )

Anyhow, I just snagged a Charvel off eBay the other day, and am stumped as to what model it is, which seems to be common, after reading a few posts about others identities. Heres some linkage: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN%3AIT&rd=1

The thing that gets me is the Jackson pups, not Charvel like a CX model. The owner swears it's all original, and short of yanking the neck, the only identifying number is the serial #1026669 on the neck plate. I've looked through every pic in the gallery, and can't find anything that matches up with this. Any ideas ?

Thanks !
    [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Re: Unknown Model ?

CHS-1
    Occupy JCF

Comment

What? A new user who actually reads up on old threads before posting questions? And writing a decent presentation to boot! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] We like that! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Welcome to the JCF mootech! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Welcome to the JCF [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks for the info on the model, I figured it was a lower end import. Kewl though,.....cause I play like a lower end import. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Thanks for the info on the model, I figured it was a lower end import. Kewl though,.....cause I play like a lower end import. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

But still better than me I bet!

WELCOME to the CLUB!

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
            Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

Welcome, and cool guitar. Stick around a bit. This is a cool place.
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

for that price you can't go wrong, nice catch, and welcome!
                the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Welcome! If you are interested in learning about Jackson & Charvel guitars, this is the place !

Comment

Eh sweet, I'm a drummer too! Though I don't think I can play guitar, I just think I can't but I don't care [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Glad to find a fellow skin basher interested in Charvels [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Glad to find a fellow skin basher interested in Charvels [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">you too, eh? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
                      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Oh god Dave, not you too eh? We're everywhere! Let all us drummers buy all the Charvel in the world, we seem to be doing good!

Comment

was Dave talking about drumming? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                          Hail yesterday

Comment

Ive been drumming off and on scince 1984.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              was Dave talking about drumming? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">Damn, G, you know me too well, my friend - [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
                              Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Working...
                              X