Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 475 Deluxe finish

Hi all,

I'm looking at a 475deluxe on ebay and the guitar is done in a silver glitter. I've never seen one of those before so I'm curious as to how rare that finish is or could the finish be a refin? Any comments? Here is the aution link http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEBI%3AIT&rd=1 The BIN price is WAY to high so I'm not going down that road.

joe...
    www.godwentpunk.com
    www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Re: 475 Deluxe finish

Well, I've got a 650xl and a 375 dlx in the same finish, and I've heard of a 750xl as well. It's not the most common finish, but they are out there.

Comment

I did not see this finish advertised in the 1990-1991 catalog (I have a 475 Dlx from then), but I am 99.9% certain this is a factory finish. I've seen it on other used Charvels in the stores. They may have added it after the catalog was printed or maybe it's a different year. Travis is right- it's not the most common but they are out there.

Comment

I know platinum was listed for a couple of guitars in the 89 catalog. My 650xl is an 89, not sure about the 375 because I got that as just a body and built everything else around it.

Comment

Working...
        X