Check out my new Charvel 750XL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out my new Charvel 750XL

Thanks to you guys, I've learned more about my Charvel guitar. Here is a picture of it

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...orscharvel.png

I hope the link works.

I could only find one string thru 750 in the gallery, so let's see yours too!

Re: Check out my new Charvel 750XL

THat is a SWEET axe! Love the string thru.

Comment

I don't know if it's the lighting or what...but that is one pretty guitar [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

nice guitar- crazy photo

Comment

Nice one! Looks like a pretty top there. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Very nice and welcome. I think we should start some kind of 750xl ownner's club. Those with Cherry Sunburst string thrus should be ranked highest. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey Travis! Cool guitars man! How in the world did you come across two of these axes?

Comment

I got this one in a trade deal. Someone took off the tuneomatic and put a floyd on it, but at least it was a pro job. Great guitar!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Hey Travis! Cool guitars man! How in the world did you come across two of these axes?

[/ QUOTE ]

Just in the right place at the right time.

Comment

Those are indeed beautiful!!!!!! I now have something else to drool over and concider buying lol!
                    www.soundclick.com/matthewpigott

Comment

<font color="aqua">Very nice! Ya gotta love the 750's- [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

It definitely warrants it's own image... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

</font>
                      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

I went digging through a few old threads looking for nice ones. This is one of my favorites:

Archtop sold this one a while back, not sure who has it now. I love the trans red! I'll never forget the one Fritz sold for something like $400. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] I had just bought 3 guitars and that thing sat in the classifieds taunting me for days. Agony! Like Mark's Model 88 is killing me right now with the Dweezil payment coming due...

Comment

Here's mine, I forget the color but its beautiful.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            I went digging through a few old threads looking for nice ones. This is one of my favorites:

Archtop sold this one a while back, not sure who has it now. I love the trans red! I'll never forget the one Fritz sold for something like $400. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] I had just bought 3 guitars and that thing sat in the classifieds taunting me for days. Agony! Like Mark's Model 88 is killing me right now with the Dweezil payment coming due...

[/ QUOTE ]

That one belongs to Scooter. I've had that on my wish list for a while as it has a sequential serial # to one of my CSB 750xl's. I can just never seem to justify it at the right time.

Comment

Thanks for all the cool pics guys. I dig the vintage yellow one Am Bad! But not so much the floyd. lol

Comment

Working...
                              X