black model 7 on ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• black model 7 on ebay

After finding out my guitar is a model 7 I have become obsessed! Chris guitars has one for sale for $450, and I think I just spotted one on ebay- but a black one. I'll stick up a photo of mine as soon as I figure out how to.

Re: black model 7 on ebay

Just take the link to your photo, and stick it between img tags. Take a look at NOTP's pic posting tutorial, it is really quite simple.

Comment

On what ebay have you? There's one on the US ebay at the moment that does look sweet.

Comment

OK, I've searched for every combination of Model, 7, seven, Jackson, Charvel, and I still can't find this guitar. I give up, post a link.

Comment

so sweet...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

Weird, when I do a search for Charvel Tele, nothing, but Telecaster, and there it is. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Very sweet looking axe... [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

thanks for the tip about the photos. i'll give it a go next week(using works broadband rather thank my snailesque laptop) I knew that digital camera wqas good for something

Comment

OH my god! That one is damn clean and the maple neck looks insane!
                You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Have you ever imported a guitar from the US? I've thought about it but basically got scared by taxes, shipping etc. Not for the model 7, by the way. More for the dirt cheap models that seem to be available in the US

Comment

Yup, I have.

You basically have to plan ahead every step and calculate if you're gonna get it cheaper than you would if you bought in the UK. If the amount is considerable enough, import that sucker!

I pay 21% VAT + 3% importtax on my imports. + of course the $100+ for shipping. But with the weak dollar (eventhough it's on the rise) it's like shopped at a 25% discount!
                    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Hmmm. Hypotheticaly then... We have vat at 17.5% in the uk, you have 20%. Since there is "free trade" in the EU is it therefore possible to find the country with the lowest vat (no idea which), import the guitar to there somehow, eg. a shop or memeber, and then send it within the EU for the lowest VAT possible. Or would the extra delivery duty cancel it out? It's worth a thought for those prices!

Comment

To get aound the VAT claim it was your personal guitar that you left at a family memvers or friends in the USA or declare it as a 20 dollar guitar with a 20 dollar bill of sale I would not recommend this for high end guitars because if there is a damage claim on a 2000 dollar guitar all you would get is 20 dollars.

Comment

Does anyone know the VAT to Holland? I live in both Scotland and the Netherlands and I'm wondering where it'd be cheaper to import stuff :P

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            To get aound the VAT claim it was your personal guitar that you left at a family memvers or friends in the USA or declare it as a 20 dollar guitar with a 20 dollar bill of sale I would not recommend this for high end guitars because if there is a damage claim on a 2000 dollar guitar all you would get is 20 dollars.

[/ QUOTE ]

I try to do this all the time, if the seller agrees to fill in the customs form accordingly.. there exist also a special insurance (in Belgium) for instruments in (any form of) transit, so you don't need to have any shipping insurance added, just a proof the guitar was shipped (tracking #) in case of any damage or lost.. bottom line, I only need to pay approx. $100 for shipping and administration on top for having a guitar shipped from the US to Belgium.. needless to say, with the weak dollar I did some of interesting deals. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

This model 7 is sweet btw, it's on my tracklist also [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                            X