Charvel natural strat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel natural strat

Does anybody have more info on this guitar ?

Re: Charvel natural strat

Geen idee, maar the body looks beautiful.

Comment

It's look abit like a CX serie?

Comment

ST Custom from around '90-'91. Made in Japan. Most people hate the headstock, but these are supposedly nice playing guitars. Catalog scan here:

http://www.jacksonmuseum.com/archive...-90-page28.jpg

Comment

@dg. thanx for the info, i must say i kinda like the headstock somehow, it is for sale at our local guitar shop for 380 dollars is this reasonable ??

Comment

Prices in Europe are always hard to judge because of the exchange rate and differences in supply & demand. The dollar is very weak, so everything seems too high when converted to dollars right now. I still think the price seems a little high, though. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] The best bet would be to compare the price to another comparable used guitar. As always, try to negotiate for a better price! Like I said, these are supposedly really nice playing guitars with great necks & nice looking bodies. A bro here (Frankencat) had great things to say about his, and I trust his opinion.

Comment

if you have seen this guitar at Kees Dee, he is always WAAAAAY to high, you have to bargain there. I'd say, try to get yourself a model 4, they pup up once in a while on marktplaats.nl and are less expensive and are way more guitar.

just my ideas

Harrald

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                @dg. thanx for the info, i must say i kinda like the headstock somehow, it is for sale at our local guitar shop for 380 dollars is this reasonable ??

[/ QUOTE ]

Voor Europese prijzen is dit een 'normale prijs', ales je er nog wat afkrijgt is het het zeker waard.

I saw one recently on sale for 790 euros ($950). [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

@guitargeek : Yeah Kees is always way to expensive, and he always tries to sell you shit you don't want cause he makes a bigger profit on those :-(, the other guitarist in my band bought his DXMG from him for 900 euro's! that is almost twice as much as elsewhere now and the company that imports jacksons for the dutch market is also here in amersfoort [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

@godofrhythm : 790 really ? did he sell it ?

Comment

you must be somewhat stupid to buy that kind of stuff without some research, goes for the DXMG as well as well for the charvel. I'd also say, if someone knows what he has and asks such prices, he is definatly not a guy with a high moral standard.

but godofrhythm is right if he says the european prices are always off the chrarts.

Harrald

Comment

Yeah I would have paid about 250 dollars for my Model 4 in the US, and I paid 250 euros. That totally blows. I think it would have been even more expensive had I bought it in Holland.

Comment

That headstock is hideous.

Comment

No, he did not sell it yet. And thank god! I think I still have a pic of it somewhere!
                          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            That headstock is hideous.

[/ QUOTE ]
                            Yes, it is! It looks like a butt plug. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                            X